- Setup 3 pucks in various locations
- Goalie starts flat on the ground (could be belly, back or side)
- On the whistle, 1 player skates toward one of the pucks and gets ready to shoot (coach identifies player before the whistle)
- Goalie must quickly get up, locate the puck/shooter and get ready to make the stop
- Quickness of getting up and getting into position
- Identifying where the puck is after being down on the rink to make a save
This will help goalies recover when they are in various positions making saves.