2. Line up 2 coaches near the goal line
3. Have one of the Forwards dump the puck into the corner and each forward covers a Coach
4. Coaches work to get the puck out of the zone
5. Forecheckers work to get the puck and then set up a play in the Offensive zone.
1. Forwards concentrate on getting to the pucks and working along the boards to gain position
2. Defense works on holding the point and keeping the puck in
Start with coaches so they focus is on gaining puck control and then setting up the play.
Add players at a later time so they can focus on working the puck up the boards.
Have them make XX number of passes before shooting.
Dump and chase