2. Forward passes puck to point man and skates around first circle and then stops in front of net looking for a deflection from the D shooting from the top of the circle he just skated around.
3. Forward now skates toward the corner, picks up a puck and passes it to the point man. He continues around the circle to the front of the net again looking for a deflection
4. Last he moves toward the middle of the net looking for a deflection from the last Defenseman.
1. Puck movement to the Point man.
2. Getting to the front of the net and looking for deflections/rebounds.
I found a variation of this drill on another site and will give credit if I can locate it again.
Drop and go
Skate and tip