2. First player leaves and skate hard to the other end and turns around the Cone
3. At the turn, Player in the corner passes and jumps into the run for the 2-0 break.
4. Defense in middle circle works to break up the play
5. 2nd Player in line leaves after the first and skates down to other end and around the cone (they do not join rush, but are setting up the next break-out)
6. Repeat Step 2 and follow through the drill again
1. Teach Offensive players to come back to help out and receive pass from man in the corner.
2. Good passing in 2-1
3. Player without puck needs to hustle up to get into the play