2. Player 1 starts skating with a puck and hits Player 2 with a pass who returns it to Player 1
3. Defensive player starts skating up toward middle of rink
4. Player 1 then skates across blue line passing to Player 3 who returns the pass
5. Defense player transitions into backward skating
6. Player 1 and Defense are now in a 1 on 1
1. Give and Go passes
2. Defense works on skating and positioning
You can adjust to full rink if you have it and run the drill down the wall starting the D at the opposite ends.