2. OFF passes to DEF
3. DEF passes back to OFF
4. OFF carries puck behind the net. DEF shifts to the high middle slot
5. OFF passes to DEF and gets in front of net
6. DEF takes shot from high slot
7. OFF looks for tip-in/rebound
1. Active passing with DEF in the high zone
2. Puck movement
3. Hard, outside shots
4. Presence in front of the net
5. Tip-ins/rebound reaction
Drill should be run quickly - Game Speed
Shots should be SlapShots and kept low for tips.
As a variation, add a second line in the corner to play a Defensive role. This role should focus on watching the player in front of the net.
Special thanks to Ducky Restauri for submitting this drill.