2. Player 1 makes a long pass out to the blue line and skates an 8 around the 2 players
3. The 2 players at the blue line each pass back and forth
4. Pass is then made into player 1 breaking down the middle
1. Hard Pass out to the point
2. Point players work on moving the puck laterally across the ice (as Defenseman should be able to do)
3. Player 1 then looks for a return pass as they are streaking down the middle
The sk8 play on words is because player 1 is essentially skating an 8 around the Point men and I couldn’t come up with a better name.