2. First kid skates down the line passing back and forth to each player
3. At end, he turns and makes a pass to the next kid in line
4. Continue through the line until all kids have gone
5. Start at the opposite end. This way they will need to work on both forehand and backhand
1. Crisp passes
2. Making/accepting passes quickly
3. Making/accepting passes on both the forehand and backhand
This is a fun drill to hold a little competition during practice. Break the teams up so they are even skill levels. Give some kind of prize to the winning team.