2. Players continue making passes (Across blue to red line)
3. Last player makes a pass to the middle to Player 1 skating down the middle
4. First player accepts pass and shoots
5. Player 1 fills in the first spot in the blue line and everyone else rotates around. Player who made last pass joins the line behind the net.
1. Good, crisp passes
2. Hard skating
3. Quick passing and skating
4. Look for player breaking down the middle and getting them the puck
This is a high tempo drill. If a player makes a bad pass, made them start all over again. Teaches them to be precise with what they need to do. Keep them moving quickly so there is no down time.